Saturday, December 15, 2012

Give Dinner to Your Enemies

Seriously, just do it! lol
So, you want to know why people do not live as long as they are supposed to? It's too much food. Really, it is.  You see, now our foods are heavily processed and sprayed with chemicals. They are made up of things in which we can't even pronounce, and we have no clue what they even are. It's causing our bodies to have to make up for it. So I spend as much time away from food as possible.....Here is my super big tip to carry you through until the next post:

Keep it simple!
Don't go out and buy 100 calorie pack this and sugar free that.  Instead, get yourself a cold glass of water and add a slice of lemon in the morning. Also drink it throughout the day.
When you need to eat a little have an orange or banana, or any other type of fruit for that matter.
Trust me, your body will thank you for it.

When should you actually have a meal?
Every once in a while. I usually have mine once every 12 hours. I will have a large salad; iceberg, spinach, or both with cucumber, carrots, and a few nuts.
And of course I drink lemon water with it.

Don't fall for traps!
No six-eight small meals! Big No! You won't die or even be malnourished from not gorging yourself. If that was the case I and many other people would have been dead already.



GO RUNNING!!!!

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment