Thursday, December 13, 2012

My Doctor Visit: "You're in pristine health!"

So, occasionally I like to visit the doctor. Occasionally.
My vitals were normal, so that was good.  My reflexes were good, so now I'm doing even better.  But then I had some blood work done and the doctor said something that left me grinning from ear to ear.  He told me that my blood had almost no toxins in it and that I was in pristine health. So, I just proved it! You don't need 'extra meat' to be healthy. In fact, it's rather unhealthy but that's a subject for another day.
I'll just say that at 5'4 100lbs, I am a picture of health. hahahaha Do you want to know my secret? Read on....

I was doing some research on what humans were meant to eat and I came across the Raw food Diet. I did some research of my own because I wanted to know what the pros and cons are. Well, if you look at the Raw Vegans (who are the most serious and devoted of the Raw foodists) they are literally vibrant. Their skin, hair, and eyes are glowing. They are not carrying around 'extra meat' and they are very active because they have more energy.
They ave nothing bad to say about this diet except that it can be challenging when you're first starting out and even after. But in the end it's worth it. 
So now we go to the cons.  The bad things about the diet are almost always from the viewpoint of a non-Rawfoodist. They say that you cannot get all the nutrients that you need and that it's not a healthy diet and it's a fad diet and blah blah blah.
To that I say this; every food that was meant to be eaten comes from the earth. Every food that was meant to sustain life was already here coming from the earth. Fruit, vegetables, seeds, and beans.  If you can honestly saying that kin of diet is unhealthy, you are clearly living in denial. You have a food addiction to the cooked food, almost devoid of nutrients. Ever wonder why we can eat and eat but never feel any less hungry? Our body seeks NUTRIENTS and you just can't get the nutrients from cooked food. Not gonna happen. We humans are they only ones who eat cooked food. We are also the only ones who seem to have almost no energy all the time. We're just not very well off.
The people who talk badly of this diet are also the ones who argue that organic food is no more nutritious than regular food sprayed with chemicals. hahaha well, we see where their mind is, don't we? The nutrition isn't even the point. The point is that what's going into our bodies is filled with chemicals, chemical that cause disease and premature ageing. 
Well, I saved myself from the vicious food cycle of constantly eating and then eating pointless junk.  
I hope you can jump on too!

Remember: You don't need food all the time!

No comments:

Post a Comment