Monday, October 22, 2012

Ana Holidays

So, I'm not actually a Christian or Pagan.  That doesn't mean that I get to escape the holidays.  Yup, Halloween (which I actually love), Thanksgiving, and even Christmas....I have to be a part of it all. So how in the world do I escape the food?  Quite easily!

I spend as much time as I possibly can alone.  I always make sure that my work schedule includes all holidays, so I'm working and not eating.

I exercise...I run, swim, bike, hike, stroll, whatever....I just keep it moving.

I sip hot coco when I have to be around people. They are less likely to offer you food if they see you consuming something already or if they do offer you food, they are less likely to question you when you decline.

Again.......DECLINE.

Lollipops; get yourself some really tasty suckers and keep them handy. They will keep your blood sugar levels normal so no fainting and they are super low in calories.


There is a Vitamin Pack called Prostar Elite. Its for serious athletes and body builders, but trust me, it works wonders. Take it to help fight off fatigue, mood swings, depression, and every thing else tat associated with eating very little to nothing at all.

Happy Holidays! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment