Monday, October 8, 2012

Awesome New Dietary Supplement!

So, there's this new thing for weightloss.  It's a secret that only the most privileged know, so use this information wisely and keep it secret! Do you want to know what it is? 

STOP EATING BITCH! 

Yup, that's it. Stop eating. Make fasting a part of your everyday routine....in fact, here's a routine you can follow to shred some major pounds.

Use intermittent fasting daily.  The best window of eating is 9am to 5pm.  So you may eat during those times, but stop eating after 5pm.

Do hard work outs twice a day. One at at around 6am and the other at around 6pm.

Do other small, less strenuous work outs in between or if you're working, try to keep move.

Eat well during you're eating window.

Drink loads of water.

Do this, and  you'll be amazed at how much you will lose.

Now how do I maximize intermittent fasting?  Please note that everyone's life is different so not everyone can do this...but here's how I maximize this weightloss technique.

ANA VERSION OF INTERMITTENT FASTING

  • I wake up a 4am and run for about an hour or approx. 6 miles.
  • At 5am I drink water until I'm going to burst.
  • At 6am I do a very hard workout
  • 7am I get ready for work. I am a housekeeper so I'm always moving and I use this to my advantage. I always take the stairs and I always do extra in the rooms so I'll have to move more.
  • At 9am I'll break my fast with some form of protein (shake, eggs....whatever)
  • At 12pm I eat some kind of soup with rice (no more than a cup combined)
  • At 4pm I'll have some yogurt and fruit.
  • At 5:30pm I enjoy a 30min tea time (only tea..no cookies, cakes.....)
  • 6pm I do another hard workout.
  • 7pm I stretch for an hour
  • 8pm I hit the sack.
Not every day is the same.  Some days when I'm not working, I'll spend 3-4 hours stretching and I drink only water for the entire day.  I walk everywhere whenever I can.


Why does this work?
Our bodies are fat storing machines.  We will hold on to fat and when we eat, our bodies use the food as energy, thus helping the body to hold on to the fat.  The only way that the body is going to use it's fat stores is if you make it.  Hard exercise and an eat stop eat approach help because of the 16 hour time period in which your body is forced to use it's fat stores.


No comments:

Post a Comment