Monday, September 24, 2012

I'd Never Give A Wanorexic Advice

I see a lot of girls asking for help with becoming anorexic.  They want to learn how to have an eating disorder. Now, that's a joke.  I even had one lady begging me to advise her and stop her from eating. She would email me things like, "I've eaten a few carrot sticks. I should probably take a laxative, right?" Or "I had a piece of gluten free bread. That should be it for the day."
If she ate any real meal she'd bug me on how she's doing a terrible job and please help her stop eating and I'm just like if only you fucking knew.
I made myself a small boiled potato, 4 carrot sticks, and about 6 or 8 slices of cucumber with a little bit of Italian dressing. I struggled to eat this....struggled. And in the end, I failed. I couldn't do it because just the thought of gaining anymore weight just terrified me.
It's a horrid thing because I run an average of 13 miles a day. I stretch for an hour, sometimes even 2. I do Taebo or yoga for an hour....And I was afraid that meal was going to make me fat.
All I can say is this, there are girls who are 90, 100, 105, 115, 120lbs....and they eat. So, if those are the weights that you want to be, it's possible to get there even if you eat regularly. You just have to work hard.
That will be my only advice to a wanorexic.

1 comment: