Friday, September 28, 2012

They'll Try To Scare You

People love to tell pro ana's about how dangerous not eating is and how they will die. 
I have to say, they miss the point. They don't understand what Pro ana is about.  It's not about starving yourself. It's about giving your body exactly what it needs, and nothing more.  People freak out if they see you only eat a slice of pizza (I'm a celiac, so this doesn't really happen to me). They totally go off the wall, like you're actually going to die from not eating 3 slices of pizza.
I have to tell you, I feel so much better and way more energized when I eat half an apple than I do when I stuff myself with a burger. (which again, I don't really stuff myself with burgers...I'm just saying.)
You're aren't going to die from eating half a banana and a half cup of orange juice.  You will die from eating that fat steak, though. Eating a small, 4oz bowl of yogurt is way better than eating a large fry.  So, don't let hypocrites (many of whom are over weight) scare you or make you feel like you eat too little.  It is them that eat to much!

No comments:

Post a Comment