Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Panic of Gaining weight...

I gained 5 pounds! No wonder I was hurting super bad while running yesterday. I didn't run today, which is shameful but I was so cold...I just couldn't get myself up. Plus, I went to bed a little late and I was feeling extremely tired.
I drank a laxative tea (double dose) after having rootbeer and some ice cream. I felt like such a failure. Luckily, tea has finally started working. Today, it will be some juice and water for breakfast, apple slices for lunch, and green machine smoothie for dinner.
I'm going to do the insanity workout as well, since I didn't run this morning.
I want to get back down to 100lbs. It's only 8lbs underweight for my height. Beside, my body doesn't handle fat well, so less of it I have...the better.

No comments:

Post a Comment