Wednesday, September 26, 2012

So You Binge?

You seriously go out and buy a bunch of food, and stuff yourself? How? That's like the worst feeling ever...being full. I'd rather feel hunger. Not that I feel that very much. In fact, I rarely feel hunger anymore. Just saying, if I had to choose between the two feelings...I'd choose the hunger.
Besides, what is stuffing yourself going to do other than make you fat? Even if you purge, you're still going to get fat. If you binge, you lack self discipline. So the next time you even think about going on a binge...very forcefully find another activity to do.

Activities to keep your mind off food:
Climbing trees (just don't be a creeper)
bike riding
swinging at the park.
running
jump rope
shower
swim
play an instrument (if you can)
Pick up the amazing art of contortion (you'll be happy you did)

No comments:

Post a Comment