Saturday, September 22, 2012

Trigger 1

Just about every girl has a best friend who is a guy.  You can't help but to fall in love with them, it's so natural. But what happens when you find out just what you mean to them....nothing
Well, I'd like to thank my (former) male, best friend for feeding my need to starve.  That night we spent curled  up on my bed; my head on your chest, your hand on my waist. That hug you gave me, like you never wanted to let me go. That feeling I had, like I didn't want you to let me go. Our jokes told only through my laughs and your smiles. The envy thrown my way, because you were just that amazing.....I'm so glad that it meant absolutely nothing to you. I'm super glad that you could just stop talking to me like I never existed.
It helped me realize that I'm not good enough for anyone. My breasts are too small, my figure isn't shapely enough, my ass isn't round enough, my hair not long enough.
I'm glad you helped me realize this...now I have a new reason to starve because my other ones were getting to old.

Thanks Old Pal,
     Never good enough

No comments:

Post a Comment